Keep

Truckin'

Monday, August 16, 2010

Missing Monkey?

This morning I awoke to a monkey on my balcony. As I sleepily walked into the kitchen I could see it just strewn across the balcony and sopping wet from the night's downpour. Now what you may ask, was a little monkey doing sitting on my patio? I too asked that question. However putting all questions aside I placed his soaked body in the sun to dry off and explained to Bulldozer that no, this monkey did not belong to us. Finally about mid-afternoon after a long suntanning period, Mr. Monkey's real identity became known to me. Hubby asked the family downstairs if perhaps this little guy had somehow managed to climb his way up on our balcony. Sure enough Bananas was a certain six year old's favorite companion and had landed up here after he swung him around and around. So we returned said monkey to his owner and told the little dude that if he ever lost anything up here again that he could always come and ask for it back!

No comments: