Keep

Truckin'

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back In Time

I went on Facebook tonight to check the going-ons of others. A friend had tagged an old picture of Hubby with Bulldozer as a baby in our very first apartment. Tears. Wow has time flown past! It seems like ages ago that Bulldozer was learning to roll over, crawl or even say "dada" for the first time. Now he's already two and we have another wonderful son to watch grow up in front of our eyes. Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time and relish in those moments that passed way too quickly. To pay attention to every little move, every sound, every word. With the Wee Little One on the verge of crawling and babbling like a madman, I have to remind myself that this too will be gone in a blink of an eye. Oh what will I do when they're all grown up? I suppose I'll learn to love their children and their children's children! Still so much more to look forward to.

No comments: