Keep

Truckin'

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Poop In Abundance

Today the kiddies went to Grandma's so I could rest my back/neck again. I spent the whole morning doing exactly that, resting and doing pretty much nothing. Then in the afternoon I took a really nice nature walk at the Angrignon Park trails. It was the first time that I had gone but they are beautiful! There's a pond and weeping willow trees, all very scenic. Walking on pavement really aggravates my neck but taking a stroll on the grass felt much better. It was a very relaxing and peaceful outing.

While enjoying my day the both of my children decided to produce a lot of presents for their Grandma! Since the Wee Little One has been put on laxatives for constipation, he's now having no problem pooping at all! In fact he's been pooping left, right and center. Poor Amma. And Bulldozer refused to put his big boy underwear so he produced some stinky presents too. I can tell you one thing, Amma's garbage went out that night!

No comments: