Keep

Truckin'

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bits and Pieces

Bulldozer has this odd tendency towards OCD behaviour. Today Hubby's parents came over to visit and for lunch we decided (or I might have nicely suggested) to get "Lafleurs", only the most delicious fast food ever! I ordered Bulldozer a french fry because when you get him hot dogs or hamburgers, he takes one little bite and then won't eat the rest of it. I figured if he wanted a bite of something else, he could steal from someone. (That he did, after eating more than half of my hot dog I wished I had bought a second one!) So he starts to eat his french fries and I'm chatting with the family so I'm not paying too much attention to what's going on. I look sideways at one point and notice a neat little pile... he had taken a bite of every french fry and left one little morsel on the side for everyone to see. It brought back memories of that (McCain?) ad with the little boy eating his french fries and dipping them one by one.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Didn't that little boy just continually dip the same french fry over and over again, and suck off the ketchup?

SnortyBurrito said...

That's very possible! Stinker!