Keep

Truckin'

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Cookie Thief

Tonight while I was talking on the phone Hubby comes into the room huffing and puffing about something. I politely ask the person on the phone to hold on a second only to be on the receiving end of an accusing look. "What's wrong?" Hubby answers, "there are no cookies, you ate them all???" Okay I know I probably eat too much junk but common'! Half a box of cookies is even a bit much for me. "I didn't eat the cookies." Well after shooting accusations back and forth for a half an hour and then frantically searching through our cupboards for the cookie bag we came to the conclusion that someone or something must have stolen them! Please participate in my multiple choice questionnaire (conveniently located on the left side of my blog) to decide who in fact stole the cookies... *Ahem* Hubby, *Ahem* Hubby. Sorry!

5 comments:

Susan said...

So......I gather that you didn't find the cookies! Well I voted. Good luck!

Silly question..Did you actually bring them home from the store? Had you started eating out of the package or was it brand new?

CountryMouse said...

How about another possibility? What about the landlord--has he had reason to be in your apartment to fix something?

SnortyBurrito said...

We shared a few cookies (but didn't finish them) and then we don't remember which one of us put them back in the cupboard... but next time they weren't there! Maybe one of us is sleep walking and eating!

SnortyBurrito said...

I'd love to blame the landlord but unfortunately he hasn't been up here!

Susan said...

It was the wee ones Cookie Monster, just living up to his name!