Keep

Truckin'

Monday, May 24, 2010

Cute Sayings of the Day!

So today's entry shall be out about the absolutely adorable things Bulldozer has amused us with today! This morning we're sitting at the breakfast table and I turn to him and ask, "Who's cute?" He replies by saying his name... they're so honest at that age! Then I ask him, "Who's vain?" thinking that he will reply with his own name and we'll all have a good laugh. Without hesitation he says ... "Daddy"! Oh the truth in that statement!

At the dinner table (I'm seeing a trend with mealtimes) he randomly starts reciting his alphabet , "A! B! C! ... APPLE PIE!" I don't know why it was so funny, probably because it was extremely unexpected but both Hubby and I burst out laughing.

Last but not least he's learned to say his stuffed monkey's name "Mochichi"! Absolutely priceless.

No comments: