Keep

Truckin'

Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear Sir/Mam

This is how I imagine the advertisement for our apartment should have been written...



"Dishonest landlord looking for passive renters with quiet children. Will lie about renovations that have been done and promise more than I can offer. I will provide leaky pipes, infestations of spiders/ants and last but not least, a hoard of mice to greet you on a daily basis. All I ask in return is rent that exceeds the quality of the dwelling! Suckers wanted. Please call (514)555-5555"



P.S. Don't mind the disgusting smell of the local breweries, the smell is only present on days that end in "Y".(I couldn't resist that part!)



... I suppose I don't need "my corner" to lash out about frustrations!

1 comment:

CountryMouse said...

Hope the aforesaid landlord doesn't read your blog...on the other hand, a bit of shame may just spur him on to fix the problems!