Keep

Truckin'

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Poop Emergency

So my Dad picked up Bulldozer at 8:30 this morning to take him to play with his friend. Hubby and I have only one child present today, it feels awfully weird and I have forgotten how much easier taking care of one kid is than two! First item on the agenda, to let the wee little one roll around diaperless in the living room. I get that look from the Husband and the obvious question, "why?" Well for one he's had some diaper rash and I think the air would do his bum some good. Two, it's cute what more do you want? Off goes the diaper and within the first thirty seconds he decides to sprinkle. Have you ever seen a baby pee when they're lying face down on a surface? The stream gushes upwards like a fountain, it's actually quite amusing! Hubby does not look amused. Not even two minutes later we notice a brown heap emerging from the depths of his little butt. Yikes. Helpless looks between the two of us... The heap keeps rising and the look on Hubby's face gets more and more disgusted. I on the other hand stifle laughs (which doesn't really work) for the sake of the one who must clean up the mess! An excellent start to the day!

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is just hilarious. I can just imagine the look on Hubby's face. LOL

CountryMouse said...

I've always wanted to try that, but little girls don't make the same mess!