Keep

Truckin'

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Book of the Evening

Placed strategically out of the way of little prying fingers a certain someone found the book anyway! "My Big Book of Stickers" made my Priddy Books is extremely beautiful but perhaps a little too advanced for a two-year-old. It's basically a fill in the blank picture book with stickers. The problem is that I want the boys to learn about their animals, etc... from the pictures but if the stickers aren't in the right place than that doesn't exactly work! So with a bit of coaxing I convinced Bulldozer that I would place the stickers if he would show me where. It went okay... well until he got tired and then started tearing at the pages! Oh well, once it's all done it will be a beauty!

1 comment:

CountryMouse said...

Isn't it cute when little ones try to imitate their parents! He obviously wants to read just like you do!