Keep

Truckin'

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bzzz...

This morning we were sitting at the table for breakfast and all of a sudden I hear "bzzzz" which actually sounds a little more like "pssttt". "Bzzzz" is not a good thing, in our house it means that Bulldozer has spotted a spider. If Hubby was around he'd probably would have jumped three feet in the air! Well the source of the "bzzzz" was actually a fly that had landed on the table. I had to laugh because Bulldozer kept flapping his arms like wings, making the little "pssttt" sound and then saying "bye, bye" every time the fly would relocate to a new place! At one point he was so frustrated with the fly so he was "scolding" him; he was shaking his finger back and forth and talking up a storm with the limited words he knows! If only I had videotaped it...

2 comments:

Susan said...

That must have been cute! I don't think I have ever seen anyone scolding a fly.. :)

CountryMouse said...

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall (groan, pun!) when it happened!!