Keep

Truckin'

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just One More Addition

I just had to add this one...

18. Asking for a banana. I give him a little piece because I'm positive he's not going to eat the whole thing. He scarfs the little piece down. He asks for more. I give him one more little piece. He eats that one as well. Then he asks for "biiii nana" ("big banana"). I ask him, "are you sure you're going to eat the rest of the banana?" Of course he answers yes. I give him the remainder of the banana. I turn my back to make the wee little one's breakfast and when I turn back a few minutes later the remainder of the banana has been squished between his fingers and he announces "all done!" Urggh.

I will add just one more today but with the admission that this one is entirely my fault!

19. The pouty face. I taught him how to do it as a joke but of course it has come back to bite me in the butt. Anytime he doesn't get his way now the little bottom lip curls down and the eyes look like they are going to well up with tears. There's a reason we call him a "drama king"...

No comments: