Keep

Truckin'

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Super Mom Gone Down

So for payment for such a great day yesterday, today was the absolutely horrible. Before I awoke at 7:30 Hubby had already given Bulldozer two time-outs! On top of that it was my bright idea to stay up till 1:30 in the morning trying to finish the novel I was reading and as you can imagine I was very tired today! It's almost eight o'clock at night and I still don't think that I've woken up! However aside from the wee little one's unhappiness due to the later hour of the day, Bulldozer is fast asleep in his bed and some order has been restored. I am waiting for my Dad to show up with our washing machine and dryer that we bought online. Him and his friend so graciously offered to pick it up for us.

Oh no! As I write I keep hearing our Swiffer vacuum/broom contraption making this pathetic, dying noise. That is not good. What else is going to pick up all of Dexter's turds so efficiently? A broom and dustpan are just not as easy.

No comments: