Keep

Truckin'

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stress

So tomorrow is the day. The day that I will be having a camera shoved down my throat to see if if I have an ulcer or if I have another stomach problem that they can't see on a regular x-ray. I am NOT looking forward to this. My Hubby's grandmother tells me it's nothing... I don't believe her. I saw my grandmother yesterday and she has to get a gastroscopy done because she's having stomach problems and she asked me if I knew if it was painful or anything like that. I couldn't look into her hopeful eyes and tell her otherwise so I told her the truth... "Scott's grandma told me it's nothing!" I believe that's called blame displacement or something! If it ends up being a horrible, terrible, painful experience than at least I didn't say it was nothing! I know that's low. At least they give you sedatives to get through the very traumatic experience but then they warn you that you may not be able to walk afterwards! How is my very skinny Hubby going to support me going home? This shall prove to be quite the interesting experience.

No comments: