Keep

Truckin'

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I walked for three hours today. Ha, take that nutritionist! Sorry still some residual angry feelings about having to cut down on the amount that I eat! I'll thank her when I've gotten down to my target weight of 130 pounds but in the meantime I remain bitter. Anyway back to my walking... so I walked for three hours like I said to do some more apartment hunting in NDG. Not too much luck. An icky real estate agent told me that I was wasting my time trying to find an apartment in our price range in NDG, realistic or not that wasn't very nice! Besides we have found some in our price range, the problem is that they are all for the month of July and we need an apartment for August the first. Tonight I'm going to see an upper duplex in the Montreal West area because I think it would be smart to expand our search so if we can't find an apartment in NDG than we are not left homeless! (Although once upon a time I had a dream that I lived in a box...) First I'll see the home although I think that being one bus ride away from the orange line on the metro is a very good thing. Grandparents can thank me later... :)

2 comments:

CountryMouse said...

Hey, that includes all grandparents..One bus to the metro, metro to Central, and train to Nanny and Bubby's!

SnortyBurrito said...

But just think I don't have to ride the green line, that takes off time!