Keep

Truckin'

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Husbands Are Gross

Yesterday was hot so when we went to bed we decided to put the fan on. It started making this sound like something plastic was caught in the blades and I couldn't sleep from the noise. Hubby then spends fifteen minutes tinkering with the fan but to no success. I crack a joke that he's making the fan worse not better... Then he says, "Oh wait, let me try something." He puts the fan behind his body and I'm thinking in my head that he's lost it. All of a sudden I get a whiff of staleness; the inside of your body smell! Hubby had taken the fan to his butt to propel the smell of his *ahem* fart towards me! Really? What are you like five years old? The best/worst part was that when he told me he wanted to try something and then put the fan up to his butt I never once thought he'd do anything like that! Oh what faith.

No comments: