Keep

Truckin'

Friday, June 18, 2010

Mr. Happy/Mr. Sad

I've decided that the Wee Little One reminds me a whole lot of those kid's books with Mr. Happy and Mrs. Polite, etc... You know the ones that I'm talking about, right? They had a really simple cartoon drawing on the front and the title in bold black letters across the top. Anyway if I could condense all of those titles into a nickname for my youngest (I mean something more original than Mr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde) I would!

When he's hungry he goes from perfectly happy and smiling to screeching his lungs off for something to eat. There's no happy medium with this child! He even has this split personality trait where he's crying his eyes out but still has a half smile on his face and he's even giggling a bit in between the screams!

Another area that we tend to see this extreme flip of character is if we are out in the "elements". From the time he was born the Wee Little One never liked the wind, the cold or even too much heat. It makes for tough living considering usually one of those three conditions exist on any given day. Today on the bus ride home he was ducking his head out of the way from the rays of sun that were streaming in the bus windows. Again perfectly content to absolutely pissed in 1.5 seconds!

No comments: