Keep

Truckin'

Sunday, June 13, 2010

To Rain Or Not To Rain...

Yesterday called for rain. It did not rain. Today looks like it's going to rain. The forecast says no rain. Do you think it's going to rain? Probably.

I'm at a loss for what to do today. I don't want to spend the whole day in the house if it's going to be beautiful but then again I don't want to be out with the children all day if it's going to pour! What to do? There are all sorts of street festivals going on but to me that means spending money... shopping, eating out, the likes. Not a good scenario for people trying to save up to move! Besides how exciting can it be for Bulldozer to spend the whole day going in and out of stores? I just want to avoid staying in, all day, everyday.

Suggestions?

P.S. My throat feels better (it was raw last night) but I still feel congested and icky. Boo to sickness. Boooooo.

No comments: