Keep

Truckin'

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amusing Anecdotes

Sometimes I am so glad that all the "funny" things happen to my husband and not me! For instance, shortly after my Hubby started his paternity leave I thought I was overdue for a day of shopping. I left him with both boys and he decided he would take them out for lunch. I'm sorting through racks of clothing when he texts me that he "peed all over his leg"!!! I burst out laughing in the middle of the store, much to the amusement of the people around me! So naturally I call him back to ask him what happened (I mean besides peeing all over himself) and this is what he tells me: He has wee little one in the stroller beside him at the urinal... Bulldozer is standing next to him when all of a sudden he bumps him. Hubby then proceeds to sprinkle (actually I mean more like shower) all the way down his leg! See what happens when I leave him alone for a few minutes!

Then today I get back from the Doctor and we're sitting on the couch catching up when totally out of nowhere Bulldozer decides he should bite Hubby's, ummmm, penis! He never bites! What prompted the kid to take a bite out of Daddy, I still don't understand. Of course I obligingly told him "we don't bite!" but inside I was falling apart with laughter.

3 comments:

SnortyBurrito said...

Thanks Mom for the input, sometimes I need it!

CountryMouse said...

How on earth did the Bulldozer get his name? That sounds like a story in itself!

SnortyBurrito said...

Cause' he's like a bulldozer, he just plows through everything!