Keep

Truckin'

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snow, seriously?

Really? Snow? Seriously? Yesterday we were out gardening; it was sunny and beautiful. I was in a tank top and hubby was shirtless. This morning I look out the window and there are huge, fat snowflakes streaking across the horizon. It's a whopping -3 degrees outside and I'm wondering how it's possible that we dropped almost 20 degrees overnight? All my dreams about gardening and the likes are blurred from the falling snow. If Hubby was home I'd be crawling back to bed to snuggle deep into the blankets, enjoying a mid morning snooze. Then I'd make my way to the couch and curl up there with a blanket and a book... only breaking for a snack or meal. I can dream right?

1 comment:

CountryMouse said...

Dream on! It's great to dream big, and besides, spring will come again...