Keep

Truckin'

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wet Lungs and Little Sleep















I feel infectious. My lungs feel like a gooey, icky, sticky mass of germ-infested nastiness. I can't seem to lie down without feeling like suffocating... not a good mix for someone who lost an awful lot of sleep last night! Why did I lose my well-needed sleep you ask? Good question. A certain someone (no names mentioned) decided that he did not want to sleep last night and since we are spoiled parents who require an awful lot of shuteye, I find myself quite perturbed today! Yes, I said it! Our boys are wonderful sleepers and I know a lot of people may want to slaughter us but our toddler sleeps ten hours straight (it used to be more!) and our wee little one sleeps for an even longer stretch, usually about eleven hours! And do you know what my payback is for being blessed with wonderful sleeping babies? The goop in my lungs and the chills that infiltrate my very being! ICK.

2 comments:

CountryMouse said...

If I were an evil nanny, I would suggest using a stiff dose of the-modern-equivalent-of-gripe-water (which is great for making little ones sleepy) on the certain someone!
However, since I am not, I'm afraid I am at a loss for advice...

CountryMouse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.